direct mail archive?
I've been getting direct mail concerning tomorrow's election for the last couple weeks and have set it aside for potential analysis. I don't know if I'm getting everything that's out there, though; is anyone else keeping track? At least one of the school board mailings, a letter in support of Bill Clingan from Paul Soglin and Ed Garvey, explicitly discusses the Leopold issue and the positions of Clingan and his opponent.
I have no idea whether anyone will be organized enough to send mailings for the May election, but it's something we ought to be watching for, at least.
2 Comments:
By the way, now that the election for school board is officially over (writing this 11pm Tuesday night) someone should make sure to grab any online candidate information, for both winners and losers, because it might soon evaporate from cyberspace ...
I'm archiving it right now, I should be able to have it on the web and accessible to the group sometime today.
Post a Comment
<< Home